Summer blazer outfits for women. Summer has rolled around once again, and if you live in a warmer climate like me, then you are definitely feeling the heat! With temperatures sky-rocketing, you might not feel like putting together cute outfits. Rest assured, you are not the only one. That’s why we at Outfit Trends want to make the process as simple and painless as possible!
When you think of the heat-laden summer months, a blazer might not be the first clothing piece to come to mind. But maybe it should! Because this chic little item may be just the thing, you need to spice up the season with some flair.
How To Wear A Blazer In Summers?
Hang tight for 20 outfit ideas to inspire you in designing summer outfits all revolving around – you guessed it – a blazer. But first, let’s talk about some tips for wearing a blazer during the summer!
- Opt for brighter colors or shades. The darker your clothing, the more heat you will attract. So do yourself a favor and go for lighter colors when it comes to picking out the perfect summer blazer.
- Choose breathable, lightweight fabrics like linen
- Stay away from materials like wool or fleece.
- Dress your blazer down by pairing with some ripped cut-offs or casual shorts. Your legs will thank you, and you’ll still retain that office-turned-street-style that makes the blazer such an iconic clothing staple.
- Always choose a structured blazer over a loose-fitting one. It brings an element of sophistication to any outfit.